Superior Power Equipment can service, repair or rebuild (applies only to certain components) your Riding Mower, Garden Tractor, or Zero Turn Radius Mower (sometimes referred to as ZTR mowers), including Walk Behind and Stander models, for a reasonable price.
Our Tune-up includes the following:
– Install new spark plug(s)
– Install new air filter
– Install new pre-filter
– Install new fuel filter (if applicable)
– Install new oil filter (if applicable)
– Change engine oil
– Sharpen and balance blade(s)
– Labor (Labor for additional repairs are not included)
– Suggest additional repairs
– Test run to ensure equipment is functioning properly
– Test equipment a final time with customer to ensure satisfaction
– Riding mower tune-up prices start at about $95 and will vary on the Make and Model of the mower. Price variations include the price of specific air filters, whether there is a fuel filter and oil filter, whether the blade(s) need replaced, etc.
Superior Power Equipment also offers the following repairs and services (for additional fees) while your mower is at our shop:
Ask us about the following options: